Special Note Regarding Remote Advising
The success of our College of Design community is our main priority. Though we are not currently holding in-person advising appointments, we are working remotely Monday–Friday to continue to advise and assist students.
To make an appointment or contact us with questions, please book an appointment online (see instructions below) or use the Chat with an Advisor function below. For questions that do not require an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-346-2621. We expect a high volume of inquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
- Open the Navigate app (recommended), or visit uo.campus.eab.com
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to "Appointments — Schedule an Appointment"
- Select "Academic and Career Advising"
- Select "College of Design Academic Advising” or “College of Design Career Advising"
- Select the topic of your appointment
- Select " College of Design Student Services" (again)
- Select an advisor (leave blank)
- Select a day and time that works for you
- Select email and/or text reminder
- Select "Confirm Appointment"
Chat with an Advisor
Advisors are available to chat between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday–Friday.
The College of Design Student Services provides academic advising for all undergraduates in the College of Design. Four full-time professional advisors and peer advisors are available to work with all of our majors and minors, as well as prospective and exploring students.
Graduate students may seek help from their corresponding department advising team.