We can help you with the next steps toward your career!
Obtaining the career you want takes preparation and focused actions. The College of Design Student Services office is here to help you develop strategies for your short- and long-term goals. Meet with one of our professional career advisors who'll help you identify your interests and preferences, explore career options, refine your résumé and/or portfolio; practice your interview skills; and search for internships and jobs. Build an actionable plan that takes you from your academics into the workforce.
Special Note Regarding Remote Advising
The success of our College of Design community is our main priority. Though we are not currently holding in-person advising appointments, we are working remotely Monday–Friday to continue to advise and assist students. To make an appointment or contact us with questions, please book an appointment online (see instructions below) or use the Chat with an Advisor function below. For questions that do not require an appointment, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 541-346-2621. We expect a high volume of inquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
- Open the Navigate app (recommended), or visit uo.campus.eab.com
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to "Appointments — Schedule an Appointment"
- Select "Academic and Career Advising"
- Select "College of Design Academic Advising” or “College of Design Career Advising"
- Select the topic of your appointment
- Select " College of Design Student Services" (again)
- Select an advisor (leave blank)
- Select a day and time that works for you
- Select email and/or text reminder
- Select "Confirm Appointment"
Chat with an Advisor
Advisors are available to chat between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. Note: Due to high traffic, advisor response may be delayed.