Incoming UO Students
Students who are new to the university and desire to major in art history must do the following:
- Complete the University of Oregon application - includes official transcripts and English language competency for non-native English speakers
- UO application requirements
- Must send a TOEFL score report to the University of Oregon, Institutional Code: 4846, Department Code: 4401
- English language proficiency requirements for the history of art and architecture:
- IBT TOEFL Minimum = 88
- PBT TOEFL Minimum = 575
- IELTS Minimum = 7.0. ETS
- Complete the Art History Undergraduate Request for Adding or Dropping Major/Minor form:
Current UO Students
You may declare the art history major at any time by completing the Art History Undergraduate Request for Adding or Dropping Major/Minor form:
Students can schedule an academic advising appointment with the undergraduate art history advisor by visiting 105 Lawrence Hall or call 541-346-2621.
Track your progress using the Art History Major Progress Sheet, or discuss your academic progress with your advisor.