The College of Design academic advisors collaborate with students to help them achieve personal goals, academic potential, and professional success. Our approach to advising is student-centered, caring, holistic, inclusive, and culturally aware. Our advisors provide a safe, respectful, and confidential space in which to ask questions, discuss your interests, and express any concerns.
Our professional and peer advisors can help you to:
- Connect to other resources and/or support services across campus
- Understand and effectively explain UO degree requirements
- Assist and support you in making decisions about courses and majors
- Make effective referrals to help you successfully navigate the UO
- Encourage your sustained engagement in student and campus life to enhance the value of your college experience and to develop interpersonal and leadership skills