The success of our College of Design community is our main priority. Though we will not be holding in-person advising appointments in observance of COVID-19 precautions, we are working remotely Monday–Friday to continue to advise and assist students.
To make an appointment or contact us with questions, please book an appointment online (see instructions below) or use the Chat with an Advisor function below. For questions that do not require an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-346-2621. We expect a high volume of inquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
- Open the navigate app (recommended), or visit uo.campus.eab.com
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to "Appointments — Schedule an Appointment"
- Select "Academic and Career Advising"
- Select "College of Design Academic Advising” or “College of Design Career Advising"
- Select the topic of your appointment
- Select " College of Design Student Services" (again)
- Select an advisor (leave blank)
- Select a day and time that works for you
- Select email and/or text reminder
- Select "Confirm Appointment"
Chat with an Advisor
Advisors are available to chat between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. Note: Due to high traffic, advisor response may be delayed.
College of Design Student Services
College of Design Student Services provides assistance with general academic advising, scholarships, and career services. All students in the College of Design can meet for individual advising or attend the many workshops, classes, and events designed to support timely graduation, enhance professional skills, cultivate career connections, and develop job and internship search strategies.
EXPLORE the future possibilities of your major.
ENGAGE with peers, faculty, professionals, and your community to get the most from your education.
CONNECT your academics with the world of work through classes, internships, and events.
Looking for Technology Services or the Output Room? Visit the Facilities and Resources page for more information.